One of Foutch’s first meat stores in Cookeville was this market at 24 N. Cedar Ave. This first photograph is from 1914 and includes T.J. Foutch, left, his son, J.J., at right, and a store employee in the center back.
Foutch’s Distributing was located on Bunker Hill Rd. (the area now located behind Kroger and called Foutch Dr.) for many decades. In 2000, Foutch’s discontinued it’s meat packing and food distribution services and focused on spring water and coffee sales and delivery. Foutch’s is currently located in Algood, TN.